Spartan Diesel Tech Support Forums  

Go Back   Spartan Diesel Tech Support Forums » General » Nutty's Notes

#1   IP: 205.234.47.9
Old 04-01-2017, 06:16 AM

Question Tires

Does anyone have any input on toyo tires. I currently have a set of toyo m/t 37 13.5 x 20 and getting close to worn out after a hard 60000 km. My gf has a set of toyo at2 extream 35 12.5 x20 on her jeep that still are brand new and could put them on my truck, but I am wondering witch performs better in snow and ice and what will last longer. Also wondering if having the smaller tires will help me when I run my truck on the dyno this spring to see what it actully has for power. Last thing I want is an m/t to blow appart at 5000 rpm..
08 Harley, Spartan tuner with shift on the fly, ARP head studs, Mahle 20 thou over pistons, Colt Cams stage 2 billet cam, RCD 59/72.5 turbos, FASS 150 GPH Titanium lift pump, Side Action Diesel fuel bowl delete, No Limit Fab intake, hot and cold side intercooler pipes, high flow intake elbow, and EGR delete, Ported intake manifold, Mishimoto boots, BD diesel exhaust manifolds and HD up pipes, AFE intercooler, down pipe, and DPF delete, Precision Metal Fab traction bars, rear blocks, and front radius arms, Banks side quad exhaust, Rancho 4" lift, Skyjacker dual steering stabilizer, Grillcraft grill, HID headlights and fog lights, RBP locking fuel door, Warn HID driving lights, Westin bull bar, Rock Tamers, Leer tonneau cover, Auto Meter over head gauge mount with EGT, Tranny, and boost gauges, Firestone Ride Rite airbags, sitting on 37" Toyo M/T